by Gladys Diaz
Are you attracting the type of men you’re looking for?
Do you find yourself saying “I want a man who has this and who has that,” like you’ve got some type of quality assurance checklist?
Do you feel excited and hopeful after the majority of your dates, or do you feel disappointed most of the time?
If you’re not attracting the kind of men you want and the quality of your dates aren’t meeting your expectations, you’ll eventually feel disappointed, discouraged and no longer excited about dating.
You may wonder what’s wrong with you and why it’s not working.
Even if you are going on lots of dates, if the type of men you’re looking for aren’t the ones showing up, it’s frustrating.
If your answer is yes, do you know why you’re not attracting the type of men you want?
Do you want to know how?
- Be willing to acknowledge and admit that you don’t have all the answers. If you’re stuck in the “I already know that” and “I already did that work,” then you’re never going to get anywhere. Open up to the possibility that there’s something you don’t know yet and that there’s something that’s stopping you.
Remember too, there are often many layers when it comes to beliefs and fears. Just because you’ve done some personal development work, doesn’t mean there’s not something else there. Be willing and courageous enough to get your blocks out of the way so you can have the kind of love you want.
- Gain awareness about what’s stopping you. Even if you have all the dating skills and are attracting the right men, if you don’t have awareness about your own blind spots, dating leaves you feeling empty and like nothing works.
If you feel like you keep attracting the same type of man – and he’s not what you’re looking for – get curious about why. Look into your personal beliefs, patterns and fears, and see what’s connected.
When I was frustrated because I kept attracting the same type of men with all the same issues I didn’t want, I got curious.
Through my Heartwork, I realized that the issues the men were presenting were directly related to beliefs I had about myself that I’d formed as a child and throughout my life. When I did the work to shift those beliefs, the men I started attracting and the relationships I began creating changed.
- Commit to doing whatever you need to do to have a breakthrough. Let go of hoping, wishing and waiting for things to change and for him to magically appear. We have worked with women that have been alone and waiting for 15, 20, even 35 years before they’ve committed to doing whatever it takes to create a shift. You don’t have to wait that long.
Yes, we believe in having faith. And you must have faith coupled with action.
- Move forward with committed action! Clarify your online profile. Say yes to lots of dates! Be okay with things looking and feeling differently than you’re used to.
Your gut responds to your comfort zone, so it’s natural to feel a bit of fear when things start working differently than the patterns you’ve always had. Allow your brain time to reorient and keep moving forward, even if it feels kind of strange.
- Allow yourself time to get to know men and see them through the lens of the relationship of your dreams. If you say you want a relationship with a kind, loving, passionate man who doesn’t have kids, and then you meet a man that is kind, loving and passionate who does have kids, that doesn’t mean you’re not attracting the right type of men! It simply means you prefer to date a man who doesn’t have children.Be open to the idea that you may find something great in someone who’s circumstances aren’t exactly what you thought you’d prefer. And if you are clear that it’s not what you want, choose to let it go and know that the right men are out there and the next one is coming.
Here’s the thing, so much is possible when you open yourself up and do the inner work to discover why you’re not attracting the men you want.
This is why we do the work we do. We help women to see their blind spots and breakthrough them so they can create the relationship of their dreams.
We know that all the dating skills, tricks, and how-to’s don’t mean anything unless there is clarity on the inside.
If you’d like someone who knows how to ask the right questions and can help you recognize your personal blind spots so you can start attracting the type of men you want, then we are the coaches for you!
Helping women to see the thing that holds the key to their freedom is why we do what we do, because when you see it, then you can do something about it.
Let us support you in connecting the dots so that you can create the relationship of your dreams now