by Gladys Diaz
Like many holidays and celebrations, New Year’s Eve can trigger bitter-sweet feelings.
On one hand, it can be disheartening if you’ve gotten to the end of the year without having attained all of the goals you’d set for yourself 12 months ago. This can be particularly true if you are not in the happy, loving relationship you dream of.
On the other hand, it can be exciting and uplifting to know that you have a whole new year ahead of you filled with unlimited possibilities – with one of those real possibilities being to finally have the loving relationship your heart desires.
So, how do we reconcile the disheartening thoughts with the uplifting ones?
You can do it in 3 easy steps!
- Breathe. If you’re like most women, you can be pretty hard on yourself. Many times, this is most evident in the things you tell yourself about yourself. If you’ve been putting yourself down, thinking that there must be something “wrong” with you because you haven’t manifested the love you want yet, take a deep breath and allow the love that surrounds you (and, yes, it’s always all around you and within you) to enter into your heart.
If you still don’t feel the love that surrounds you within you,
- Breathe again…
- Keep inhaling until you can fill your lungs anymore.
- Hold it 3 seconds and envision the love filling every part of your being.
- Allow love to fill you.
- Do this as many times as you need to until you literally and physically feel love filling your being.
Once you are able to feel the love within you…
- Release. As you exhale, release all of those negative thoughts, beliefs and toxic emotions that do not serve you. Breathe out all of the pain, sadness, and feelings of dissatisfaction. Release yourself from the hold that those disempowering thoughts create in your life. Those are the thoughts that keep you holding onto dead-end relationships, stop you from moving on, and keep you repeating dysfunctional patterns in relationships.
If you are having trouble releasing yourself from the negative thoughts, beliefs and emotions,
- Go back to Step #1, Breathe, and do 2 or 3 more loving breaths.
- On each exhale, envision yourself releasing all of the pain, sadness, and disempowering thoughts and emotions from your body.
- With each exhalation, you are releasing what doesn’t work and allowing more love to enter you on the inhalation.
- It’s okay if you feel like crying. As you do the exercise, the sad tears will turn to tears of gratitude as you allow love to enter, surround, and fill you up!
Once you feel you have released the disempowering thoughts and emotions…
- Renew. In this new space, where love is what you are present to, renew your commitment to yourself to create the loving, happy, fulfilling relationship your heart desires. Commit to doing whatever it takes to transform the thoughts, words, and behaviors that have stopped you from experiencing the love you desire and deserve.
Commitment without action is nothing but wishful thinking. This is why so many people get to the end of a year without having reached the goals and dreams they declared at the beginning of the year. It’s only when you are taking consistent action in the direction of your goals and dreams that you are able to manifest them! So, to ensure that 2016 is actually different for you and you are experiencing the love your heart truly desires, follow these steps:
- Identify the person/people who can teach and help you to create and experience the loving romantic relationship you want. A happily married relationship coach who can teach you the skills that will have you attract, create, and nurture a healthy romantic relationship is the best option. And, with us, you get two coaches for the price of one! 🙂
- With your coach, identify 1-3 action steps you will take to create renewal in your love life.
- Commit to fulfilling on those actions steps no matter what.
The reason most people do not reach their goals and manifest their dreams is because they quit. They quit on their dreams, in doing so, they give up on themselves.
This is why working with a coach is so important. You have built-in accountability.
Because, left to your own devices, you will do what you you’ve always done. You’ll do what’s comfortable, what you’re familiar with, and those are the same things that have given you the results you have now.
I’m not being negative here. This is what we all do. The results we have are consistent with the actions we’ve taken and those actions are consistent with what we’ve been committed to.
So, if you’re ready to make 2016 THE YEAR of love, intimacy, and romance for yourself, first BREATH, RELEASE, and RENEW.
Then make a real commitment to yourself to do whatever it takes to manifest the love you want.
Have your first action step be to schedule a call with one of us to help you identify your 1-3 action steps that will lead you in the direction of the relationship of your dreams!
We promise we’ll do whatever it takes to support and guide you in making your relationship dream come true.
We will stand for you, hold you accountable, and be there when you need someone to remind you just how worthy you are of having the love your heart desires!
Creating the love you want does not have to be “hard.” It can be easy when you have the right guidance and know exactly which steps to take to create the loving, happy, fulfilling relationship you desire and deserve.
Here’s to making 2016 THE YEAR OF LOVE, INTIMACY, ROMANCE, and all of your heart’s desires fulfilled!